It all started in 2004 in the living room of a house in Massapequa, NY with a group of believers who began assembling. This body, refusing to settle for just any church or accept anything but the extraordinary and real presence of God, stood together in anticipation of a great work God was about to begin.
After meeting for two years inside of that home, we grew into our current building in Hicksville, NY where we continue to wait on the Lord and anticipate great and mighty things which are to come.
To this day our core values stand true. We gather together and continuously seek to encounter Christ and grow in our faith, measuring success not by numbers, but by our eternal impact.
We exist for one reason, and one reason alone: to see the mighty name of our God glorified and magnified through preaching the saving power of the gospel of Jesus Christ and sharing His love to others making believers, followers, and disciples of Him.
Statement of Faith
We believe all the basic truths that most churches believe:
1. In one God who exists in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
2. That man is naturally, but not by God’s will or intention, distant from God and can do nothing by himself to fix that.
3. In the forgiveness of all sin by God’s grace through faith in Jesus and his shed blood.
4. That this world will not continue forever and will reach its end and a new beginning by the return of Jesus Christ in power and glory.
5. That everything that God used to do He is still willing, ready and able to do...including miracles and they are happening!